matchmaker n : someone who arranges (or tries to arrange) marriages for others [syn: matcher, marriage broker]
- Serbian: snubok
Matchmaker may refer to:
- A person who engages in matchmaking, sometimes as a profession (examples, CDX)
- The Matchmaker, a play by Thornton Wilder
- The Matchmaker, a 1958 film starring Shirley Booth
- The Matchmaker, a 1994 episode of the situation comedy Frasier.
- The MatchMaker, a 1997 film starring Janeane Garofalo
- Matchmaker (game show), a late-80's dating show
- Matchmaker.com, an internet dating service
- Export Finance Matchmaker, a US Department of Commerce computerized process for exporters
- MatchMaker, book location software used by the Americana exchange.